Tuesday 9 October 2012

Robot Concept Art


I started off looking up existing robot designs from popular movies and video games, and then took a look at a couple of concept arts.


It looks like I have a few choices to make about the kind of robot concept I am going to pursue; will it look human-like, or lean more towards an animal or non-existent creature; will it be a weapon or will it be a modern tool? 



I actually couldn't come up with a solid idea for the robot design, so I decided to design a few designs for each body part, and then progressively use the parts I like and combine them into one final robot.

 Leg Designs

Torso Designs

 Arm Design

Head Design (Rushed)

Final Piece:
I like the overall design of the robot, however I think a stronger pose would have suited it better, and probably a decent background.

No comments:

Post a Comment